"Simple Steps for Starting Your Business" is a five part workshop series that can help you turn your idea into actions with tools, templates and personalized advice from SCORE Mentors. This is a perfect way to take your business from concept to reality. This series is perfect for startups, existing small businesses, and nonprofits.
These are hands-on workshops. Attendees will work with SCORE instructors on developing their own individual business plans.
The Simple Steps For Starting Your Business will help you to;
* Define your business idea and test the concept in the market
* Interact with entrepreneur peers and SCORE mentors
* Think through opportunities and identify the best path
* Learn the how to of business start up
* Assess the feasibility of your business idea.
* Make a go/ no go decision
* Interact with the SBA and Huntington Bank
Note: When you register for this event, you will be enrolled for all five workshops. It is important to attend all five in order to progress to a final business plan.